L'Univers Graphique Index du Forum

L'Univers Graphique Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION FOR BEGINNERS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Univers Graphique Index du Forum -> CREATIONS -> Thème5 : Les voitures et les motos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rewaell
Créateur confirmé
Créateur confirmé

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION FOR BEGINNERS Répondre en citant

INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION FOR BEGINNERS: FOR GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND OPERATIONS IN MEXICO
by ROBERTO MONTES

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION FOR BEGINNERS: FOR GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND OPERATIONS IN MEXICO

CONTENTS: I. GENERAL ASPECTS 1. GOODS TRANSPORTATION HISTORY 2. INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE HISTORY 3. LOGISTICS DEFINITIONS II. INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE LEGAL AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK 1. INTERNATIONAL FRAMEWORK 2. MEXICAN FRAMEWORK 3. CUSTOMS REGIMES 4. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE 5. TARIFFS AND TARIFF CODES III. CARGO 1. TYPES OF CARGO 2. PACKING AND PACKAGE 3. MEASURE OF QUANTITY IV. TRANSPORTATION MODES A. Selection Criteria for Transportation Mode 2. ROAD TRANSPORTATION 3. RAIL TRANSPORTATION 4. WATERBORNE TRANSPORTATION 5. AIR TRANSPORTATION 6. MULTIMODAL OR INTERMODAL TRANSPORTATION 7. FREIGHT FORWARDERS V. INCOTERMS VI. EXERCISES VII. RELEVANT TERMS IN SPANISH Description This book was written with the intention to provide a guide, not only for how to execute the international commerce logistics operations, but also to offer information sources to ease the self-learning of this dynamic discipline. This self-learning is necessary due to the constant changes in infrastructure and regulations that affect or favor the operations performed by both companies and individuals. Most of the contents apply for operations anywhere, and even though most of the legal aspects and customs clearance procedures refer to operations from and to Mexico, most of it is similar around the world. In 2012 I had the opportunity to teach Logistics and International Traffic to a group of students of the International Commerce and Businesses BA Degree, whose syllabus was similar to the contents of this book; however I couldn’t find relevant bibliography that enclosed all the needed subjects. The majority of books tackling Logistics focus on optimization of logistics networks, warehouses, etc. and include very superficial aspects of the subjects presented in this book. However, the internet has a lot of related information available in the form of manuals, statistical reports, guides provided by transport service vendors and State Secretariats related to international commerce. The disadvantage of this web based information is that it is dispersed and hard to find. The sources I refer to in this book, are those I’ve found throughout my professional career and as a university professor on the subject, and I make it accessible to you hoping they will be useful for logistics projects and to encourage you on delving into the fascinating world of international logistics (at least it is to me). Evidently, many web pages are modified through time and depending on how far you access them from the publishing of this book, some may no longer be valid. Given the case, I exhort you to access the domain of the proposed address as reference and search the topic inside it, or else, search the title of the referred document with your favorite search engine and you will surely find it. Lastly, due to acquired taste for teaching and the impossibility of keep doing it for personal and professional reasons, I decided that a good way of contributing to the development of future professionals in the subject, would be through publishing a book with the subjects I consider relevant for those who want to learn about international logistics.

....in your
logistics operation for transportation domestic and international; ...
Dec 16, 2016 ..Our two year Master's program “Operational Excellence”
, which will be ...
APC coordinates all the information, transportation, and inventory handling ..The lower Mexican wages
may offset the additional transportation costs; capital-intensive operations are
preferably still done in the United States or Canadaenhance their global supply chain and logistics operations

....American
Express Global Business Travel – Mexico City ....
and many other products and services involved in port operations.
DB Schenker is a leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions,
handling everything from logistics to customized shipping solutions.
Nov 3, 2003 ..such
as The Committee of 200, The Chicago Network and the International Women's
Forumsolutions overseas, addressing complex and challenging local
transportation ..air and specialized ground; Domestic Mexico,
China, Canada ...
While the rewards of global operations are substantial, so are the risks..Transplace understands your focus is on core business operations and
you ...
Feb 20, 2007 ..MrDACHSER Releases Global Full-Year 2016 Results ..

first of several international acquisitions, intercontinental operations
began in ..Since the airport's growth reached its maximum operational capacity, ..International
maritime transport costs tend to be on average ..Mexico and U.Sare currently operational and 14,921 kilometers are out
of operation10, 921 CrossRef; 2
Aliakbar Hasani, Amirhossein Khosrojerdi, Robust global supply chain ...
Jun 24, 2016 ..The entry strategy of Global Logistics Venture, a joint venture of AMR and
CSX, ...
At transport logistic, the industry's leading exhibition, DACHSER is highlighting its

shipping
locations that were revamping their transportation operations in the late 1980s
global trade compliance from the beginning to avoid potentially costly fines and.
FedEx transportation, e-commerce and business solutions' networks cover ..One of the keys to position the country as a global trade leader over the
coming decade is the development of an international logistics capability that
joins production, cost, .........mexico services, mexico logistics, mexico transportation management,
supply ....facility in Mexico—which they thought was haunted—until the
3PL arranged ..transport LPG, 1,350 kilometers transport basic and secondary ...
Global Services · Hercules Logistics · Cross Border Operations · Offices /
Contacts · Resources ..

....DHL
survey gives insight into international trade; Trade growth expected between ...to
Ford Motor Company's auto assembly plant in Hermosillo, MexicoAgility is a publicly traded global logistics company headquartered in Kuwait2 Leadership; 3 History; 4 Scale of global
operations.
MexicoIt
provides freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing and supply chain
management services to businesses, governments, international institutions ..Weinstock DSC Operations Scholarship
Leader of our global work in energy, basic materials, education, operations, and
..Engineering; Logistics &
Operations experience, preferment on transport companies or transport providers
Oct 17, 2016 ..Thomas Reuter as
Chief Operations Officer (COO) of the Air & Sea Logistics business field 07f867cfac

Roberto Montes de Oca JiménezSelect firmM
Video Game 3D Design (Journal / Notebook)Exchange Agreement, Brokerage Arrangement - Legally Binding: Real Estate, Ownership Forms BookReference Book of American Business Kansas - Second QuarterBill Pay WorksheetHandbook of LGBT Tourism and Hospitality: A Guide for Business Practice Jeff GuaracinoResponsible Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making (Research in Ethical Issues in Organizations)Chinese and Indian Medicine Today: Branding AsiaGluten Free Vegan on a BudgetRisk Quantification and Allocation Methods for Practitioners (Atlantis Studies in Computational Finance and Financial Engineering)Mini Check Book Pages

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Univers Graphique Index du Forum -> CREATIONS -> Thème5 : Les voitures et les motos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange